Friday, August 27, 2010

Moving...(again)

My life is nothing, if not interesting. Well, perhaps not interesting per se (other than to me), but at the very least eventful.

Spent all weekend moving into two storage units and now currently occupy a spare room at the Champoux/Stratton residence (aka Poux Palace).

The plan is to only be here one month or less. Back in April, I put in an offer on a short sale condo. If it doesn't close by September 30th - I lose the home buyers tax credit...and the ability to buy property in Seattle. The tax credit (and the fact that this condo is priced grossly under market value in order to sell) is the only reason I can even think about affording it. Without the tax credit, I'll be stretched a wee bit too thin for my comfort level. So, with August 30th being on Monday (and financing taking about 30 days to roll out) that leaves only one month until my deadline; therefore, my window of opportunity is about to close.

Unless I can pull an Indian Jones by the end of the week and eke through in time, it's back to renting!!

Dunt-dunt-duh! The plot thickens....(but in the mean time, you can find me in Kirkland.)

1 comment:

Brian Bowker said...

I take it your fedora says "Tax Credit" on it?