Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time to Move On

Thanks to the many readers out there who suggested ways to save my poor little machine-washed ipod shuffle. But alas, after giving it my best effort at resuscitation via your suggestions, I've had to come to terms with the loss and let go.

Thankfully, Apple just came out with a new generation of ipod shuffles and now I get to test drive the new version - woo hoo! Not only is it smaller in size, bigger in storage, and broader in features, it's dang adorable! Check me out!

No seriously, check me out...*

*Can anyone out there name that quote?? Becky Hussey, I'm looking at you...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Uh, uh, uh....my first inclination was emperor's new groove, but that just didn't seem right, but it only took about 10 seconds - That would be Strongbad from our favorite flash animation of Homestar Runner!!

"privileges"

Anne Marie said...

Well done roomie!! I award 5 points!!

Brian Bowker said...

I love Strongbad! And your new iPod!

This is why I don't worry too much about taking my camera's on adventures with me: because I figure that if I break it, on the bad side I'd have to buy a new camera, but on the good side I'd get to buy a new camera!

Unknown said...

Yesssss!