Friday, July 25, 2008

Funk

I've been in a funk about blogging lately. I apologize. What fun is it to NOT read a blog? Or, to read a NON-blog. I'd wager that 100% of readers out there would answer none. It's no fun at all.

It's not that I don't want to blog...but it's like all the words are jammed up inside my finger-tips and I can't get them out onto my virtual canvas. It's like when you have a bladder infection and every 5 seconds you feel like you have to pee. You know that you don't, but you really, really have the urge to go. So finally you let out an exasperated sigh and head for the pot. Then, sure enough, you sit there and....nuthin'. The whole thing is a huge pain and extremely unsatisfying. That reflects my current state of mind regarding blogging: my brain is telling me I've got something to contribute, but when I sit down and try to write...nuthin'.

I'm hoping I'm almost over my bladder infection of the mind. In the mean time, dear readers, bear with me.

1 comment:

Brian Bowker said...

Hang in there, Poux. Just keep yourself mentally hydrated and before you know it you'll be verbally urinating all over the place!