Saturday, October 31, 2009

One Thing You Can Do

In an effort to tap into the power of prayer and connect with one another, the women of my mom's prayer group is taking time to light a candle and spend a few minutes in prayer every evening at 8pm.

I absolutely love the idea of my mom's network of family and friends each partaking in the power of prayer simultaneously, from our various posts in the world. I will certainly be making this a part of my nightly routine and I invite you to do the same. Even if you can only do it one night, please take this opportunity to be a part of corporate prayer for my mom.

And while I have you for a minute, thank you to everyone who has left a comment, called, texted or touched base to support me and my family as we navigate this unfamiliar and frightening terrain. It's such an enormous encouragement, so thank you.

No comments: