Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Quickie Update:

I've been busy, busy, busy lately as my two week temp assignment stretched into six, my bonus mom had reconstructive surgery, I found a new hair dresser (yay!), I had my 10-year high school reunion, the Mariner's finished off an emotional season with a big (albeit, insignificant) win, and I finally figured out what what I want to do with my life (and it's good too!). Oh and next week - my mom is going in for open-heart surgery. Yes: Open. Heart. (Prayers please.)

So with all this care-taking I'll be doing (bonus mom this week; mom next week and beyond...) and no temp job sucking up my time, I may (MAY!) actually have some time to breathe. My goal is to catch up on some posts (both of the relevant-to-my-life as well as the having-no-actual-point-other-than-I-was-thinking-about-it varieties). But we'll see.

In other news, didja see Carrie's new video yet? *Sigh* I wish I could be Carrie when I grow up.

3 comments:

Brian Bowker said...

Best wishes to you and your moms during these stressful times. We'll be here when you come back!

Unknown said...

So you're just going to leave me hanging like that?!? I'm quite curious you know! On another note, will definitely keep the mom's in our prayers.

Andi said...

AMC!!!! I am so very proud of you! Work, work, work and now breathing, helping your loved ones and being the rock they need. I can't wait to see you again soon for an actual chat. Hmmmm...when will that be? Perhaps the mass emails shall commence once again. Details on the reunion is a must.
Love you!