Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alright, that was PRETTY good*...

Not too shabby peeps! I know you have lives of your own and more to do than respond to my blog (shockingly), but I'm only considering it a good start. Heck, you even got a first-timer to comment! (Way to go Clare!) We've still got a habit of commenting to establish...

I'd say you earned two posts for that effort.

But you'd better keep it up, or you'll be reading about Italy for months after I'm home...

*I'll send a post card to the first person who can correctly name what that quote is from. It's a toughie!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Okay, so I know you already said you would send me a postcard, so I don't know why I have been searching and searching for this answer. Hmmm. I can't really find anything, so I will say that it is from A League of Their Own. I can totally imagine Tom Hanks saying that. I'm probably wrong, but hey, maybe I can get a postcard for being the first to comment. :)

Holly said...

Was the quote from Toy Story? I really don't know...

Unknown said...

I'll work on getting into habit! Usually I just enjoy your stories and jealously look at your pictures, wishing I was there...

Brian Bowker said...

You've stumped me with the quote - it's too vague... But I REALLY want a postcard...

Anne Marie said...

All valiant efforts, unfortunately none are correct. It's true, it was a particularly hard quote and most likely if you'd heard my say it outloud, you'd've had a much better chance to get it.

But it's from Friends. The episode where Joey is dating Cathy and Chandler thinks he's in love with her and doesn't know what to do about it. Joey is mad at Chandler for avoiding her and Chandler responds with a rant about he is so "slit-his-throat in love with her" he can hardly stand it.

Joey's response is, of course, "Alright, that was PRETTY good - but you might want to tone it down a bit.)

As I said, excellent efforts and thanks for playing!

(Maybe I'll have to do this again...)