Monday, October 6, 2008

A Few Notes...

I've changed a few things to hopefully make following along a wee bit easier:

1.) I finally added the map! (So check it out in the sidebar.) I had a little trouble earlier in the journey as I could only access google maps in italia...but I finally got it in english (yay!)

2) I also changed "My Current Read" to "My Current Gelato"...seemed more approp. (Strictly speaking this is not new...but I thought I'd mention in case you hadn't noticed yet.)

3) Thanks for all the awesome comments! I'm doing my best to respond, so please either check back or click the box for follow up comments to be emailed to you. There have been some great questions in there and I've tried to be dutiful and answer them all :)

2 comments:

Brian Bowker said...

I like the map! That really does help me visualize where you've traveled.

Are you planning to hunker down in one spot for a period of time once you get the overview down, or do you think you'll keep traveling? Or are you just keeping your options open?

Anne Marie said...

Right now I'm keeping my options open. But the more I travel, the more places I want to see!! I think once I hit a few of the places I'm really interested in (Florence, Lucca, Siena, Rome...) I'll slow down a bit. Then again...who knows!