Friday, October 10, 2008

A Funny Consequence

So, since I don't have any everyday companions here in Italy (or more accurately, anyone to talk to), I'm pretty much running a constant narrative in my head...but the funny thing is, I'm narrating it as if it were for the blog. My internal monologue is now a blog (Hey! That rhymed!)

The thing is, sometimes I come up with some really good stuff while I'm "internally blogging," but often it is too specific of a detail or something that doesn't make it into the final draft for all of you to see, which is a shame. I often wish I could just download my brain's thoughts for the day and then shape that into a post. However, with my daily word count being so low, I'd wager that's an awful lot of content to sift through - so I won't put you through that. ;)

But know that while I'm out, combing the streets of Italy, getting lost, eating gelato, and appreciating some of the Renaissance's finest art - I'm thinking of you (the whole time).

3 comments:

Cory said...

Hey AMC, I am totally enjoying your blog and living through you! I "blog" in my mind all the time and I don't even have a blog to blog on and have never blogged before...that is really scary...

Taylor said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Anne Marie. I imagine that Europe is probably a lot better when enjoyed with a side of Taylor.

The Norris Clan said...

AMC... I am SO living your trip with you. I literally can't wait to find out where you are going for the day. I have googled some of the cities you are going to ahead of time to find out what the weather is :-) I love that you are enjoying the ups and downs of Europa. Enjoy!