Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"The Eye"

If you are not a Stephanie Plum fan, desist reading.

No joke - I saw the equivalent of Grandma Morelli the other day. She was tiny, with hunched over shoulders and kind of a hooked nose with all gray hair in a little bun and when I walked by her: I was afraid. She was definitely giving me "the eye." No wonder Stephanie is always afraid of her - she's legit!!

After she passed me, I actually felt a little relieved. Then I laughed out loud because I "recognized" her. Fun times :)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, at least she didn't get a "vision" and see you either a)pregnant or b)your car blowing up. :) That's two Morelli-ish sightings in one trip!

Anonymous said...

By Stephanie Plum to do you mean Patricia Cornwell? If yes, then yes.

Anne Marie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

(No, silly.)